Saturday, March 26, 2011

March 26, 1963 The Frances Hubbard Diaries

March 26, 1963
Tuesday. Another beautiful day 64. Sue still home. Wayne drove to school so he could come at noon and take Clifton to Cobleskill as I had a headache. LaVerne and Roberta were up here at night. Rain in the night. Boys brought washer up from barn. Barry and Bev had a boy, David Mark.
Comment:  James Barry Taylor and wife Beverly have their first child.  Might be named after the infant "blue baby" that Evelyn and Clifford lost in 1955.  Here is Barry, Glenn and I sitting in some sort of a wagon a long time ago.  See below for a comment from Mark David, not David Mark.....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I was actually their second child Lisa Jean is 11 months older than I and I often remind her of that. My name is Mark David but that is pretty damn good intel to get up on the hill the same day I was born especially when you consider my dad was told I was a girl. He actually had to get to the hospital and check to see that a boy he indeed had!!!

You're always young in your mind it is said, No matter the face in the mirror, That you see with surprise then say to yourself, "What is that old man doing here?"