Thursday, May 28, 2015

Monday, 28 May, 1962, The Frances Hubbard Diaries

Monday, 28 May, 1962, The Frances Hubbard Diaries
Clear, cool, 65.  Marilyn, Jim and girls went to Cairo house hunting.  Sue was home with a cold.  We kept Dean.  I washed in pm.  Bunty and Glendon were here for supper.  Avery Hinman died.
Comment:  Avery Hinman owned a large farm toward Stamford, I think, and Dad bought cows from him several times.......I think yesterday's picture was take at the same time as this one, I think also it is at Uncle Clifford's in Franklinton.....From left:  Ina Belle, Roberta, Unknown, Beth is the little girl, unknown, Barry's wife, unknown...correct me if I'm wrong.....

No comments:

You're always young in your mind it is said, No matter the face in the mirror, That you see with surprise then say to yourself, "What is that old man doing here?"