Tuesday, March 15, 2011

March 15, 1963 The Frances Hubbard Diaries

March 15, 1963
Friday, Sunny, windy 20’s. Sue and Clifton sick with flu. I washed in am.  Kennedy’s came to look at Geralds car but didn’t want it. Mother called to see how we were she had a cold too. Had a letter from Marilyn. I sent for Seward paper. Boys went to school dance.
Comment:  The car I bought for $10 and fixed up never did sell.  Another entrepreneurial dream gone bad..David and Wayne go to Friday school dance.....not sure why she sent for the Seward paper....here is picture of five generations on my mother's side:  Grandma Bessie in front, then left to right, Kristen Ford, Marna Ford, Marilyn, Frances.....from the 1978 Hubbard Family Reunion

1 comment:

Marilyn Rapinchuk said...

Good to see all those people that I know, except Gramma Bessie. I like your website Gerald. Have spent quite a bit of time in the past looking at all that history.
Marilyn Rapinchuk

You're always young in your mind it is said, No matter the face in the mirror, That you see with surprise then say to yourself, "What is that old man doing here?"