Monday, July 18, 2011

July 18, 1963, The Frances Hubbard Diaries


July 18, 1963
Thursday, mostly cloudy and humid, 82. Wayne and Gerald cultivated the garden, pulled weeds and worked in flower garden.  Girls and I went to prayer meeting.  Wayne and Linda here a few minutes in the evening.
Comment:  Not sure why I was home and not at work, maybe working at nights.  Sound like typical summer day on the hill.  In exactly 6 more years our youngest son Craig will be born.  I wonder what I'd have thought if I had known that then...Happy Birthday Craig Evan:  


Craig Evan Hubbard, Born July 18, 1969, Trenton, Michigan.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

You're always young in your mind it is said, No matter the face in the mirror, That you see with surprise then say to yourself, "What is that old man doing here?"