Saturday, May 04, 2013

Tuesday, May 4, 1965 The Frances Hubbard Diaires

May 4 1965
Tuesday, cloudy and cooler, 62 in am, 50 in pm.  Sue still home with cold.  I papered kitchen and Louise came over in am after Sunday school books, etc.  Wayne worked for Earl again.
Comment: Mom still very active even with the headaches striking often....I've only "papered" a couple of times and when I did, I certainly gained an appreciation of how skilled my mother was at this. I still remember her up on a board between a couple of chairs papering a ceiling...and the stuff stayed up, unlike like my experience. I also do not remember a helper.....



No comments:

You're always young in your mind it is said, No matter the face in the mirror, That you see with surprise then say to yourself, "What is that old man doing here?"