Sunday, March 08, 2015

Thursday, 8 March, 1962, The Frances Hubbard Diaries

Thursday, 8 March, 1962, The Frances Hubbard Diaries
Beautiful, sunny day, warmer, 38 degrees.  I baked cookies for the PTA, wrote to Myrtie and went to Missionary Meeting in pm at church.  Madalyne went with me.  Sent cookies to PTA with Madalyne.  Had card from Marilyn, they were in Texas when it was sent on Monday. Gulf Oil Company agent was here about boundaries.
Comment:  I think Dad may have sold the gas and mineral rights of the property but not sure.  I don't have any records of it for my property there.  Marilyn and Jim heading to NY to stay for about a year......

No comments:

You're always young in your mind it is said, No matter the face in the mirror, That you see with surprise then say to yourself, "What is that old man doing here?"