Sunday, July 06, 2014

Wednesday, 6 July, 1966, The Frances Hubbard Diaries

Wednesday, 6 July, 1966, The Frances Hubbard Diaries
Cloudy in am becoming partly cloudy in pm with heavy rain showers at nite 7 pm.  Madelyn, Evelyn and I went to Bonnigers and picked strawberries.  I got 30 quarts. Myrtie came down in pm and helped me do them.  Clifton and Wayne took bulldozer back to Keith's at nite.  I went to Laura's.  I wrote to Marilyn and sent pictures.
Comment:  That's a lot of strawberries.....Hubbard Hill, mid fifties..Doug and Uncle Earl on porch.  Susan on left and Carol on right holding babies...not sure who they are....

No comments:

You're always young in your mind it is said, No matter the face in the mirror, That you see with surprise then say to yourself, "What is that old man doing here?"