Thursday, July 24, 2014

Sunday, 24 July, 1966, The Frances Hubbard Diaries

Sunday, 24 July, 1966, The Frances Hubbard Diaries
Nice day, hot, humid, about 80.  Girls and I went to church and Sunday School.  Celebrated Carol's birthday with the family here for dinner.  Mary Briggs and Mary Renz, Mr. and Mrs. Hallenbeck came in afternoon.  Lorraine and Howard came and Earl too and were here for supper.  I went to church at night.  Gerald and Mary Ann called, they had ?? on phone, new car.
Comment:  I guess we had someone on the phone with us but I can't make it out.  Guess we also got a new car but I don't remember it....Dad and Mom at the church parsonage in 1981.

No comments:

You're always young in your mind it is said, No matter the face in the mirror, That you see with surprise then say to yourself, "What is that old man doing here?"