Friday, June 28, 2013

Monday, June 28, 1965 The Frances Hubbard Diaries

June 28, 1965
Monday, Lovely Day.  Went to Vacation Bible School and I washed in pm.  Took girls to Roberta's to stay with John while they went to game at Grand Gorge.
Comment: And a summer ritual continues.....From Sister Sue:  Hey, I remember baby sitting John.  He was so cute, and I will always remember, when he was about 2 years old, talking about “GERMS”, and how by touching things he got germs…  I thought then that he was VERY young to be understanding these things… J I love you John!  Aunt Sue

I also always LOVED VBS.  Music, singing, games, flannel graph bible stories, other kids… J

No comments:

You're always young in your mind it is said, No matter the face in the mirror, That you see with surprise then say to yourself, "What is that old man doing here?"