Thursday, May 03, 2012

Sunday, May 3, 1964 The Frances Hubbard Diaries

May 3, 1964
Sunday, beautiful, warm day.  Girls and I went to church and Sunday School.  Went down to see LaVerne's after dinner and they went with us to Lexington, Roxbury and back home.  Sue and I went to church at night.  Carol and I called on Ella.
Aunt Ella's 81st Birthday, NOV 25, 1995, Maude Haskin Left,
Frances Hubbard Right
Comment:  I'll bet they had some chocolate cake at Aunt Ella's or an apple pie.  My mouth waters to think about it.  Here is a picture of Aunt Ella and her best friends on her 81st birthday......

1 comment:

Gerry Hubbard said...

From Barry Taylor: Yes Gerald chocolate cake and milk from the barn, umh umh , Question, who actually built Elmer's homestead over there from you?

Barry: I do not know, wonder if LaVerne does.....will send him a message

You're always young in your mind it is said, No matter the face in the mirror, That you see with surprise then say to yourself, "What is that old man doing here?"