Monday, January 23, 2012

Thursday, January 23, 1964 The Frances Hubbard Diaries

January 23, 1964
Thursday, partly cloudy, 60's.  I wrote to Mother, Doug and Roberta and sent pictures.  Had a letter from mother and Roberta.  Jim and Dean here for dinner.  Clifton and I went to Escondido in pm.  I did some shopping, bought the girls some things.  Clifton, the girls and I did some grocery shopping in Ramona.
Comment: Lots of letters and shopping........Roberta Renz was my brother LaVerne's first wife, born in 1941 and died in 1979 of lymphoma. She was a wonderful wife, mother, and sister to many siblings and sister-in-law. She was and still is sorely missed.



No comments:

You're always young in your mind it is said, No matter the face in the mirror, That you see with surprise then say to yourself, "What is that old man doing here?"