Thursday, January 06, 2011

January 6, 1963 The Frances Hubbard Diaries

January 6, 1963
Sun Cloudy 25 no wind Girls and I went to church and Sunday school.  Clifton and all the boys but David came to Sunday school.  David went to Sandy’s for dinner.  Gerald went back to school in the afternoon.  Wayne and Linda were here at night.  Howards and Rudys came in the afternoon for a few minutes.  Had induction of Sunday School officers:
Myself  - Supt
Donna Brown - Ass. Supt
Evelyn Bailey - Sec. Treas.
Joyce Bailey - Point System Sec.


Comment:  I went back to Cobleskill Ag and Tech for the final classes for my two year Associates Degree In Business Management.  Later in the month, I would start at SUNY @ Albany for a degree in business education which would take another two years.  I would attend with Roger Cohn and Mary Ann Hallenbeck.  Here is Mary Ann and me when we graduated.




Howard and Lorraine Vaughn and Rudy and Winny Blakesley were my uncles and aunts.  Lorraine and Winifred were my father's sisters.  I have a posting about Uncle Rudy @
 http://gerryhubbard.blogspot.com/2005/02/uncle-rudy-barry-taylor.html





No comments:

You're always young in your mind it is said, No matter the face in the mirror, That you see with surprise then say to yourself, "What is that old man doing here?"