Friday, December 05, 2014

Monday, 5 December, 1966, The Frances Hubbard Diaries

Monday, 5 December, 1966, The Frances Hubbard Diaries
Cloudy and cold, 20's, freezing rain all night.  The Girls and I took Doug to Kingston 530 am.  Came home and went to Oneonta Christmas shopping.  Roberta went too. Got Marilyn things.  We fixed more soap at night.  Birdsley Moore's barn and wagon house burned.
Comment:  An early start to the week....They must be doing something with soap for Christmas, I guess...another picture from Dennis Ford....see more at http://dennisrford.com/    The barn of my grandfather's on my mother's side, Clarence Barber.....never really played around it very much as a kid, don't know why.  I remember that it seemed very large inside the dairy cow portion......


No comments:

You're always young in your mind it is said, No matter the face in the mirror, That you see with surprise then say to yourself, "What is that old man doing here?"