Monday, November 12, 2012

Thursday, November 12, 1964 The Frances Hubbard Diaires

November 12, 1964
Thursday, warm and sunny, 60's.  Clifton and David finished putting asphalt siding on back of house.  Wrote to Marilyn in am and called Sears about my machine; they told me to bring the head back and they would give me another.  Gerald came home about 4 pm.
Comment: Not sure why I came home, should be knee deep in my last semester at Suny@Albany.....here is the room where mom did all her sewing...kinda unkempt because she had moved out at the time......I remember her sewing with an old treadle Singer most of the time.....now it's a Sears......

No comments:

You're always young in your mind it is said, No matter the face in the mirror, That you see with surprise then say to yourself, "What is that old man doing here?"