Saturday, October 10, 2015

Thursday, 11 October, 1962, The Frances Hubbard Diaries

Thursday, 11 October, 1962, The Frances Hubbard Diaries
Cloudy in am, clearing in pm, 60's.  I washed in am.  My glasses broke in two and Wayne and I went to Cobleskill after my new ones and did grocery shopping.  Got new gasket for refrigerator door.  Doug went to Albany with Benny.  Wayne and I stopped at Mrs. C's. Carol and Wayne took Carol down there at night.  Sue and I went to prayer meeting at parsonage.  Reggie's and Doug's car stalled and wouldn't start.  Stopped at Virginia's to Missionary Meeting on the way home from Cobleskill.
Comment:  Don't know who Mrs. C is..Reggie is Reggie Kingsley.  I think Virginia is Virginia Becker.....a busy day...shit happens....early Autumn on Hubbard Hill...view from the "Cross Road".....

No comments:

You're always young in your mind it is said, No matter the face in the mirror, That you see with surprise then say to yourself, "What is that old man doing here?"