Friday, October 10, 2014

Monday, 10 October, 1966, The Frances Hubbard Diaries

Monday, 10 October, 1966, The Frances Hubbard Diaries
Warm in am, becoming windy with heavy rain and showers and cooler.  Janet and Robin came about 10 and stayed for lunch.  We planned 35th anniversary for Raymond and Louvilla.  Roberta and John came about 3 and Laverne later for supper.  Wayne and Laura here in evening.  I cut out dress for Roberta and helped her with it.
Comment:  A busy Monday...saw jet trails picture from Visions Of Schoharie Valley and had to throw in my own memories of when I saw my first ones a long time ago.....
Hubbard Music Mountain: Jet Trails Talking Blues: Un-empathetic Version G...: J et Trails Talking Blues: Un-empathetic Version I was working in the milk house singing “Seven Lonely Days” When I heard my fir...

No comments:

You're always young in your mind it is said, No matter the face in the mirror, That you see with surprise then say to yourself, "What is that old man doing here?"