Saturday, August 17, 2013

Tuesday, August 17, 1965 The Frances Hubbard Diaries

Tuesday, August 17, 1965
Hot and humid, 83 degrees.  I fixed my gold dress around the neck.  Took Sue to corner for swim lessons.  The girls and I went after vinegar in pm.  Stopped at Ella Mayos and Roberta's and came back by Conesville.  Sandy McPherson came with us for afternoon and supper.
Comment:  Sound like Mom and the girls did a little ride around the area....another view of the old porch...me, LaVerne, Carol, Mary Ann....house looked half way decent at the time.....I'm playing Craig's Yamaha Acoustic Electric if anybody cares.......probably not very well....

No comments:

You're always young in your mind it is said, No matter the face in the mirror, That you see with surprise then say to yourself, "What is that old man doing here?"